Magnesium Citrate Capsules by Vitabolize provide this essential mineral that helps contribute to the normal and healthy function of many bodily processes. We could go on about Magnesium all day!!
Now in an easy swallow capsule!
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Magnesium Citrate is one of the easiest forms of Magnesium for the body to absorb. These Magnesium Citrate 500mg capsules provide 150mg elemental (active) magnesium in a highly bioavailable form.
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Magnesium 24-7 (Magnesium Citrate)
One capsule typically provides:
Magnesium 150mg (40% NRV*) from Magnesium Citrate 500mg
*Nutrient Reference Value
Full Ingredients: Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Allergy Advice: According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from all common allergens, including gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.