Social Media Competition T&C's
At Vitabolize, we occasionally run social media competitions. In these competitions, we give away products from our catalogue of Vitamins and Supplements Range, Sports Nutrition and Heath products. Below is the full Terms and Conditions for our Social Media competitions.
Social media competition Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Vitabolize Ltd (company no. SC631127) whose registered office is at 7 Woodhead View, Glasgow G68 9DF
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Vitabolize Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.vitabolize.co.uk/ and will be run on any or all of the following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be the last day of the Calendar Month of live competition. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. One entry per person.
9a Competition ends at midnight on last day of calendar month that competition is running.
9b Full Form completion is necessary for applicable entry.
How to Enter:
Entrant must visit our website and enter/ complete all details on the competition form at the bottom of Home Screen.
The competition form will always appear at the bottom of the Home Screen at https://www.vitabolize.co.uk/
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize will be the product advertised at time of competition and stated on the entry form at https://www.vitabolize.co.uk/. This can vary from competition to competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: By an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by Vitabolize Ltd.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Vitabolize Ltd ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Vitabolize Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Vitabolize Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.